As a commercial grower, you need soil that is specifically formulated for your use and growing needs. Our quality soil mixes have superior water retention rates that drain freely, while keeping plenty of air around the roots, ensuring that your plants receive the water and nutrients they need.Our complete line of commercial soil products and ability to match our customers with the perfect soil selection has made Minick Materials a household name and one of the most successful soil operations in the country. With more than 60 years of experience, we can help you select the right soil that is optimized for your needs. Some of our selections include:
Do you need a highly engineered soil perfect for your sensitive plants or landscape? We’ve got it! Our engineered commercial mixes can mix the right proportions of sand, silt, clay, and organic materials in a way that is specially designed for commercial applications. Engineered soils are often used for roof top, urban planting, or structural soils.
Our knowledgeable advisors will discuss your specific needs, landscape, and growth objectives to recommend which type of potting soil or commercial mix is best for you. Simply give us a certain weight or square foot measurement and we will design the perfect soil for you.
If you are outfitting a sports arena or field, we’ve got selections for you. Our soils can be used for your sport and made safe for your animals. Arena soils can be coupled with durable and non-toxic soil amendments so that they are safe for your horses, cows, or other cattle. Our professional advisors can help you find an affordable option that will meet your needs, and give you information about our wholesale pricing and delivery.
Cannabis soils are specifically designed for these profitable crops. One of our most popular soil mixes is from Aurora Innovations. The line includes specialty gardening soils and amendments (including coco coir and worm castings), made specifically for serious growers with high-performance crops.
Cannabis soils offer the following advantages to for-profit growers:
- High quality
- Specialty nutrients
- Scientifically designed
Our passionate team members can explain how quality potting soil can help you further enhance your crops.
Minick Materials is a licensed CU-structural soil supplier. This specialty soil was developed by Cornell University researchers to lengthen the lifespan of trees and pavement. It provides adequate soil volumes for tree roots under paved areas. This urban garden allows trees the ability to thrive even in heavily-trafficked areas due to its ability to retain moisture which allows roots to grow. The moisture retention allows the plant roots to continue to grow so that new development does not have to mean removing healthy trees from the area. At the same time, the pavement is not disrupted by the tree roots, allowing you to maximize your investment and minimize your need for sidewalk or pavement repairs.
For more than 10 years, this specifically engineered soil has been used in applications such as:
- Pedestrian paving
- Parking lots
- Planting islands
Our soil experts can discuss the benefits of CU-structural soils and whether they are right for your pavement job.
Our signature compost is made from organic matter and is customarily used to amend soil. At our licensed composting facility, we mix compost into our soils to deliver the best structure, increase nutrient content and improve drainage. Our compost will condition and amend your soil by delivering a slow release of nutrients and minerals into the ground, while ensuring the soil is filled with air.
We also offer specific soils for building pads, projects, and more. If you need a competitive priced and readily available soil for filling a large project, we’ve got it! If you need a specially-formulated soil perfect for your specific crops or needs, we’ve got it too! For more than 60 years, Minick Materials has supplied customers with the products they need to develop or enhance their growth efforts.
Products to Complete Your Project
We also offer a number of other products to complete your projects, including:
- Building stone
- Decorative rock
- Landscaping supplies
- Top soil
- Sphagnum peat moss
Why Choose Minick Materials?
Minick Materials is proud to offer a complete line of commercial soils that are perfect for your next project. We believe what sets us apart from others is:
- Our commitment to customer satisfaction – We know that customer service is the backbone of any retail outlet. We appreciate our customers and take great pride in the fact that many of our customers have returned to us year after year.
- Our knowledge – Minick Materials is one of the best companies in the industry because we have developed an in-depth understanding of all things related to soil during. Our knowledgeable advisors can discuss your planting needs and recommend products that specifically address them. You can count on us to give the best recommendations, based on your particular objectives.
- Certified materials – We offer a number of lines of soil options. We are also certified sellers of many of these products. Trust our expertise to complete your next construction, landscaping, or gardening project.
- Strict testing procedures – We only want to supply the best soils for our customers, so we conduct testing on plasticity index, soil/sand/silt percentages, organic matter content, PHs, conductivity, and more.
- Ability to fulfill your needs – Our operation has grown steadily since 1958. We have the capacity and resources to fulfill your needs. We deliver across the United States at whatever scale you need.
Ordering and Delivery
We work with large, commercial orders daily. We will be happy to help you get exactly what you need, where you need it. We make the ordering and delivery process easier and more affordable through:
- Wholesale pricing – When you purchase products in bulk, you can get better pricing. We pass these savings onto our own customers, allowing them to complete their project at a much more affordable price point. If you are purchasing a large amount of soil for your project, be sure to ask us about our wholesale prices.
- Commercial account advisors – We have dedicated customer service representatives who specifically handle our commercial accounts. Our knowledgeable staff can answer any questions you have and accurately estimate the volume of product you need for your project.
- Nationwide delivery – We can ship products across the United States, even in large volumes. Contact us today for a free quote.
Contact Us Today
If you are ready to get started on your commercial soil project or you would like to learn more about our products, contact Minick Materials today. Our soil experts will listen to your planting or building needs and make recommendations about the best soil, construction, and landscaping materials to use.
Minick has been in the materials industry for over 60 years. Our commercial account advisors are here to answer any questions you have and provide the highest level of customer service throughout the process. We pride ourselves on our excellent service and competitive prices. We are committed to always delivering the best quality soils and a wide array of choices. Contact us today to get started.